Anycubic Linear Plus Delta

Member's items for general sale
Rob2D

Anycubic Linear Plus Delta

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:40 pm

Anybody interested in a linear plus at cost price? We need something a bit more suitable for the factory here so she has to go.

I've replaced some of the crappy stock wiring and fixed on the rails with threadlock and cable ties. PEI bed is also applied plus insulation underneath. Comes with all original extras and more of those buildtak-y surfaces.

Machine prints great, really great in fact. It succeeded in printing the Makers Muse tolerance test all the way to 0.15mm.

Pics attached. I'm in Ireland. Can be shipped most anywhere via UPS.

Wake me, when you need me.

WarHawk8080

Re: Anycubic Linear Plus Delta

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am

Oh wow..got it dialed in..why are you selling it..that sucks

My Anycubic Kossel runs great...but not getting sweet prints like you...wow!!!

Rob2D

Re: Anycubic Linear Plus Delta

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:56 pm

I have a good deal on a flashforge dreamer. A door and dual extruders suits an industrial environment much better.

I only really bought this out of curiosity. Just wanted to see a delta in action haha.

Yeah she prints pretty sweet alright. And that's just using the stock DeltaBot setting from Cura! I was using other profiles before, but the new Cura version crashed on me and wiped out everything. All my settings and profiles going back almost 2 years. So I went back to basic setting for the big benchy.

I think the biggest factor in the quality is the rails being secured on right. Once I did that she was golden.
Wake me, when you need me.