What We Want Poll

What we are looking for

What Would You Like To See (pick as many as you want)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:24 pm

1. Random/ Off Topic area
11%
2. User Driven Ranking System
6%
3. HTTPS Login
11%
4. Newbies Thread (assembly Instructions, Quickstart, Print Quality, General FAQ, etc)
11%
5. "Show off your printers" thread (because I have to add my own suggestion to the poll)
9%
6. Live Chat including separate live chat for admins/mods (don't know how easy this would be to do)
9%
7. Admins/Mods being able to move threads around (may already be possible, not an admin/mod)
11%
8. "Suggested Brands/ Swap Shop/ Services" threads
13%
9. "Like/ Thumbs Up" post button
9%
10. Useful links page
13%

Total votes: 47

sepher8720

What We Want Poll

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:24 pm

In an attempt to help clear the clutter of the "What We Want" topic, I have taken it upon myself to create a poll of things I've seen suggested.Unfortunately the poll only allowed for a max of 10 options. But hopefully this will help test the polling system along with reduce clutter. (Hopefully I am able to edit the poll as changes are made and options no longer needed in poll)
Poll should run for 10 days (I just picked a random number). Hopefully the poll will take off and can be changed to a never ending poll of suggestions.

I would like to say "feel free to follow suit and make your own polls" but not sure how the admins will feel about that. But hey we're supposed to be helping test the forum so for now I will say "go for it anyways, lets try to make sure we cant break this."

You may choose as many options as you like and can change your votes at will.

At what point is it no longer considered an ANET A8??